Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The older but newer styles


glamcheck.com (the 50s)

asiashock.blogspot.com (the 60s)

glamcheck.com ( the 70s)

eightiesonline.com (the 80's)

funadvice.com (the 90's)

swingfashionista.com (the 40s)

designfashionnew.blogspot.com ( the now times)

. lol. I don't know how many girls I saw at school today with hair to the side, I mean don't get me wrong its cute and all but, I think its interesting. lol. I like to compare the different styles from then to now. Then to now, we had the 40's were hats and red lips were popular then we have the 50's were pencil pants and dresses, then to 60's were it was big hair, ribbons, and lots of eyeliner. Then the 70's with bell bottoms and color shirts with feathered hair, and the 80's with you know bold colors, side hair, and tights, and the 90's were it was tucked in shirts with a belt and jeans, and now were its big necklaces, tight jeans and vests, with big sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment