Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Colder Days

Hey guys, Hows it goin? Hope every ones having a good day.Yesterday was one of the coldest days through the winter. The snow was blowing and it was windy too so while I was feeding and watering the horses it was sooo cold. My face and hands were the coldest. I should of worn gloves and a ski mask.lol. Yeah, I thought it was getting warmer but noooo, that was my birthday wish yesterday. Tonight is volleyball night and we travel to our old school to Grand Junction, which is 1 hr and 15 min from where we live. We go and play volleyball with all our friends. It's really fun! I had a great birthday yesterday, I had cheese cake with whip cream and strawberries, it was tasty. I also got a basket full of goodies and a $25 gift card to the clothes shop in Hotchkiss, and another $20. I get to go shopping. It's my birthday, its my birthday, I said its my birthday. Well Warm weather to all of you.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment