Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Shoes




  
Today is my birthday, I'm turning 17. Yeah the big 1 and 7. Its kinda sad that I don't have my permit or license yet, but I'm workin on it. lol. I missed school today, well because my mom is an ambulance driver and shes on call today. I hope I don't miss to much in school today since were making mosaics. I think it will be fine. I hope.lol. I'm surprised that my dad hasn't called me yet this morning, I guess its okay. For being 17 I really don't do much at all, but I guess that's okay to. Already I've gotten some cool really nice boots, that are soft. I like em. I think some winter boots are really cool, I had some really cool ones but then my dog went poo in them.lol. Yeah that's a story I will save for another time. lol. Yeah there are some many different kinds of boots, fashion boots, cowboy boots, winter boots, rain boots, hiking boots, snow boots and others, but my favorite is winter, snow, cowboy, and fashion boots. Whats your guys favorite boots to wear? I'm not much into fashion but I love shoes alot, mostly high heels and boots. I love it when I get a really cute pair of shoes.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :) I love all kinds of boots, and they are perfect for wintertime!

    xo, gina

    anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, happy birthday!! 17's a nice age ;) I hope you have a great day!
    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!

    And my favorite boots at the moment are flat brown boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your comments and birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete