Friday, January 13, 2012

My little adventures

Me and my family, just went for a drive around, and saw some really cool things. You know when I really grow up like out of college and stuff I really don't know where I'm going to live. I guess it I'll be a surprise. You never know.lol. I now where I'm going to college at, Dordt Christian College very hopefully. At this time of night its really cold, actually freezing. lol. My brother and I just got done feeding our horses and we really need a pitchfork.lol. No really we do, instead of grabbing hay with our hands from a round bail.lol. Its like getting a few flowers from a meadow in like an hour.lol. Now we are safe and tired at home, just chilling, I think I';m gonna have to get some Hot Chocolate soon, that's sounds good.lol. Well I think I will let this message be published, I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on, but I won't do that to everyone.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment