Friday, January 11, 2013

Wonderful qoutes!

 

       I wouldnt be able to write a song like " Someone like You"
    and get someone else to sing it because its so personal. It's like giving away your heart.

                  - Adele

            fanpop.com


   I have feelings too, Iam still human. All I want is to be loved for who I am for my self and for my talent.
                  - Marylin Monroe
         
           ravingsfromtheblogdweller.wordpress

        
    Its not gonna be easy. Its gonna be really hard, but were
  gonna have to work at this every day, but I wanna do that...
  because I want you. All of you... Forever.
                          
                              - Noah from the Notebook
      fanpop.com

 
      It depends on how Johnny's feeling... If we go back on the road,
  we will go together. I'll go where he goes, and he'll go where I go.

                    - June Carter Cash

    photobucket.com

 
   You know its love, when all u want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.

                  - Julia Roberts

examiner.com


    I want to feel my life, while im in it.

             - Meryl Streep

      cinematicpassions.wordpress

 
   This is what I want in Heaven, words to become notes and conversations to be symphonies.

               - Tina Turner

       last.fm

      Above all else, deep in my soul, Im a tough Irish woman.
 
                - Maureen O'hara
       
         fanpop.com
    


   
       Comment below and tell me what u think... : )
          
     
  


No comments:

Post a Comment