Monday, January 14, 2013

Southern Beauty...


  "Falling in love is awesome, but i've never drawn to happy songs per se, so whenever you sit down to write a heratbreak song and your happily in love, it's like 'Ok, now I have to go back to a sad place to get something good".

           Miranda Lambert

    theplace2.ru

 
  "Everyday is a new day, and you'll never be able to find happiness if you don't move on".

         Carrie Underwood

   pclayer.com

 "You'll never do a whole lot, unless your brave enough to try".
 
          Dolly parton

  sa-2c9.blogspot.com

 
 'You're either in it for the long haul, or you're not"...

        Crystal Gale
  
pics4.imagezone.org 

 "Growing up is not being so dead set on making everybody happy".

     Reba Mcentire
 irom.wordpress.com

"Without love in your life, you have nothing".
   
          Wyonna Judd
  spystars.com

"I think beauty comes from within.If you're happy and look at life in the best way you can, even when there are problems, it can make you beautiful on the outside". 

         Faith Hill
pcplayer.com

"What's meant to be, will always find a way".

            Trisha Yearwood
 picstopin.com


 "The smile on your face lets me know that you need me, there's a truth in your heart that says you'll never leave me, the touch of your hand says you'll catch me if whenever I fall".

           Allison Krauss
 freewalls.org

 "Whether male or female, our tears still taste like salt, my dear ones".

         Jennifer Nettles    ( Sugarland )

 metrolyrics.com




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment