Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Recent Excitement!


my baby sister sora
 Oh my gosh! So My family got me this horse and hes so cool, I named him Hoss.lol. Well I hope I can work with him soon, cause that would be great! Hes a darker chestnut color and hes very friendly and loving you can ride on him bareback, hes 9 years old and I love him. I cant wait to ride him. I love riding horses, their one of my favorite animals. Tonight were probably going to junction and playing volleyball at the private school, that'll be fun. Also only three more days until break and Christmas well be here in a week, but break is the rest of the month away from school. Yes!!!! My baby sister gets cutter and cutter every day she says so much now its crazy her first sentence was Its a ball. lol. Isn't that cute? I still haven't seen Breaking Dawn yet, I really want to see it. The latest movie Ive seen that is one of my favorites now is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2, It was a fantastic movie, I know there not going to make another one, but I sure wish that they would.lol. My family's dog  slaughtered all of my 7 chickens, it was nasty, there were guts and feathers everywhere outside of the house. Gross huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment