Monday, August 15, 2011

This summer and our crosses...




Sorry guys I haven't posted in over a month and a half. I guess I've just been really busy...Iam still missing a chicken and one reappeared which Iam really happy about.lol.I  Went to fair and It was a week long it was a long one too. We did our disciple crosses that we make at a booth during the fair. It was kinda weird going to the fair and not showing an animal...I usually show steers but not this year. It was still a good year though. I'm starting a hopefully a good school year in one week. Iam taking a vow that I will get straight A's this year. Iam working very hard this year to do it.lol Well see what happens. I'll show you a few pictures of our disciple crosses and what happen this summer. These crosses my sister made and they are very good they sold like hot cakes at the fair of like funnel cakes in this case. She was making them like crazy before we went to the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment