Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My life...



My mom and sister sora
My and my sister Samantha

sora= a goofball


My brother Dustin and I did his hair so perfectly.lol

Samantha and sora

This summer has been pretty good so far. I'm going to go to Hotchkiss Highschool for my junior year. I think it will be a good thing. I remember when we were little and if you were girls you played pretend highschool and now look at us were are graduating and moving on with are lives. I want to be little again. But thats impossible and I would never move on. And fairs coming up and Iam totally excited about that. You see the thing is that I didn't get to take a steer this year. So I'm just going and seeing the compitition for this year. heres some random pictures of me and friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment