Monday, January 28, 2013

My wonderous things!





fanpop.com
 
    "I Vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home."

                                  This is sooo sweet, Its what paige says to leo in the
movie the Vow.

       favim.com
Isn't this cool? A castle in water...
 
fashion.me
 
amandaandluke.com
When I get married Iam totally having something like this!
This is so cool!
 
pinterest.com
I love this saying!                                         jp.twitter.com
 
        goaww.com                
                                                                            myspace.com                                 
 
         

            

No comments:

Post a Comment