Monday, May 7, 2012

The Avengers!!!!

Dear Bloggers and readers,
 Today I was in school and Nothing big happened but, I think I made somebody mad. Well I hope Its not what I think it is.  It looks like it going to rain... We need the rain though. Some things have been on my mind lately. That I want to get resolved but dont know how...I guess I'll just see how things turn out tomorrow. Ooh! My family and I went to see the Avengers the movie last night. It is the best movie I've seen in a long long time.
The Avengers:
  Thor : Chris Hemsworth
   jokesound.wordpress.com

  Captain America : Played by Chris Evans
   bellasugar.com

  The Hulk: played by Mark Ruffalo
  guardian.co.uk

  Iron  Man : played by Robert Downy Jr.
  blogs.coventrytelegraph.net

 The Hawk: played by Jeremy Renner
 iantos-stopwatch.tumblr.com

 Black widow: Played by Scarlett Johansson
teenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment