Friday, May 20, 2011

Memorial Day....Honor those who have fought for our country



So I'm not going to the grad party:( Too bad...It's raining again. Um not much is going on right know. Next weekend is Memorial weekend. I hope I can go down to visit my relatives that weekend.
I'm decided to grow my hair out and I will try to stick with. I have been none stop cutting my hair for the past two years, and I decided NO MORE CUTTING. The only problem is that my hair does not grow that fast.  Memorial weekend I hope will be great. I just want to say thank you for all those men and woman who have served for all those years and years to come. Thank you for your service and thank you for our freedom.

from generation


to generation



to generation


to generation


to generation


No comments:

Post a Comment