Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm going to be an aunt........

Today its gloomy weather again. On Sunday was my brothers and my sister-in-laws baby shower it was pretty fun. We did all sorts of games. We also have known what the baby is going to be.......drum roll........ITS A .......BOY!!!! His name is Deegan Wyatt Nordstrum. I bet he will be sooo cute. I'm going to be an aunt! I'm almost done with my baptismal studies. Today I have another meeting. Also Today one of my close cousins are graduating, but I won't be able to make it, but I will be able to make it to the Graduation party at My aunt and uncle's house. Lately I've been doing this Shape video from the company Shape and its this workout video and its a 5day jump start on getting your body all firm and fit and everything. And you do lower body makeover on Mondays, abs on Tuesdays, arm workout and then like yoga i think. well That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment