Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random happenings.

Tonight is youth group. I don't think that's there is going to be very many people. I had the funnest time the other day. I just can't stop thinking about it.lol. I'm still trying to get over my virus cold thingy. lol.I've been doing a lot of blogging lately than normal. Its just that there is alot of things going on right now, and I want to share them with you. Today we planted the Garden and put the guard pipes back on. I was glad to go to town today. I like going to town. I'm kinda of weird I like Grocery shopping. but Most people don't like it.
I'm going to get my permit soon. I 've been waiting so long.
I'm really excited. i can't wait til summer time. I'm already starting to get my farmers tan back. I like working outside though. My sister and I have been driving to Paonia alot lately, to visit my dad at his apartment. Its good that he lives closer to me and my siblings. Its better that way. I love that song Do I by Luke Bryan. I'm kind of Random.lol. I need to laugh more, I figured that out today. No one ever reads my blog. lol. Well that's basically it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment