Friday, February 8, 2013

A little about me...

Do today im gonna tell you guys a little about me:

#1 I have black hair and as white as snow ( im like snow white)
#2 I have 5 other syblings
#3 I live on a farm
#4 I used to eat mustard on everything
#5 Im 18
#6 My favorite color is blue
#7 I love romantic Movies ( chick flicks)
#8 I hate peas ( I will gag)
#9 I have the most amazing boyfriend
#10 Im a great cook, but an amazing baker
#11 My favorite celebrity is John Wayne ( the duke)
#12 I have really wide fingers ( ring size 10) but the shortest fingers, its a wierd combination
#13 My favorite thing to do is ride horses
#14 I love disney
#15 I always wear socks ( I hate my toes) lol.
#16 Im a born and raised country girl ( I wear boots everywhere)
#17 I love country and bluegrass music
#18 I hate the F word, if theres a movie with the f word i will not watch it
#19 I love christmas and easter
#20 I'm not into fashion
#21 I love southern accents
#22 I'm 5"5
#23 I love board games
#24 I love summer and spring
#25 My favorite flower is a pink roses
#26 I sing well, but i dont sing. ( its embarrising if u mess up)
#27 I need glasses but I dont wear them
#28 I drink  tons of water but never loose weight
#29 Im very shy
#30 Im a meat eater, theres no way i wont eat it
#31 I love staying up late
#32 I eat cearel at night
#33 I love coke
#34 Im Homeschooled
#35 I love going grocery shopping
#36 I love rodeos
#37 Im related to Jesses James
#38 I love in Colorado
#39 I love Rocky road Ice cream
#40 I love my family, and friends

 I hope u guys enjoyed this : )

No comments:

Post a Comment